miércoles, 27 de octubre de 2010

If I would wealthy :)

If I would have a lot of money I don’t know if I would be really happy, but I would be a little closer to “the happiness”. I'm not saying that money makes the happiness, but I think that it help so much. I think that to have enough money to live in peace is very important to have confidence and security in other things of the life.
For me, money means something very important: independence. Therefore, money isn’t just money: it means oportunities in our lifes. But, this “thing” must be with caution, because to have a lot of money can be a big problem. I would not be happy making a lot of money without being able to see my friends or my family or my children in the future. So, I think that if I would rich, if I would wealthy, I will be close the happiness, but this happiness it would not be assured.
Now, if I would a great millionaire like Piñera jajaja, or if I would win the KINO, I would leave my money in the bank and I live of the interests. I would buy beautiful homes for my mom, for my dad, for my brothers and for some friends. Also, I would buy an apartment in Buenos Aires, and I would deliver some of my money to the soccer club Universidad de Chile, for they buy good players and we would be champions of the Libertadores Cup, before so much years of suffering.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario