martes, 12 de octubre de 2010

My high school experience

Hello everyone!
I'm gonna to talk to you about my experience in the high school. Really, this has been a great experience, but a bit complicated. I'm studying sociology. Sociology is a wonderfull career, I was lucky to choose this scientific discipline. But this have a problem: it's a very ambiciuos science, it don't have clearly its study field, its study subject. Sociology want to do and to know everything: the culture, power relations, organization ways, social movements, comsuption ways, demographic information, etc., etc., etc. For this, I think sociology is a indefinite science... who much cover, who a bit clutched.
If you ask me what career I would study if I were 18 years old, I would answer psychology... psychology specializing in social psychology (the same thing that sociology jajajaja!). Yes, I would answer that because I think psychology is more clear than sociology; it's less ambiciuos, but it's more convincing.
I think that 17 or 18 years old people aren't prepared to decide what to do for the rest of their lives. At 17 years old you are just a boy/girl. For this, I would say to authorities that they must change system of enter to high school (apart from unequal enter mecanism like PSU). People -in general- need more time to decide what career to study after secundary.
Anyway, I think every person are responsable of their education process, and of their decisions. The important is to admit when you make a mistake, and you must reaction to improve this. Never is later to change or to correct a bad decision :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario